Now I've been tagged, I received an e-mail from Meegan over at What Meegan Makes. It said I had been tagged in a post and I need to come right over and check it out.
When I got there, she was answering questions for a fun blogging game. I got to know a little more about Meegan and how her blog came about. And she tagged 10 other bloggers including me.
Here are the rules to this little blogging game:
1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them.
I am tagging these bloggers that I would like to learn a little more about.
Connie - Quilting by the river
Katie - little becky homecky
Jamie - wayward girlcrafts
Lina - Fancyfrugal Life
Erin - How to Nest for Less
Linda - TWO*SUCCULENT*SISTERS
Annie - Annie's Ruby Slipperz
Marilyn - 4 You With Love
Amy - While Wearing Heels
Here's the questions from Meegan:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging only since January of 2012. I have been Blog Stoking since 2007, always looking for free patterns; my searches have taken me to some wonderful blogs and great pattern.
2. What do you love about blogging?
It's been so fun meeting new people and making new friends. Everyone is so kind and supportive, some of you girls are very funny.
3. What do you do when you have blogger's block and can't think of a new post?
So far that hasn't happened. Course I only post 1 project a week. Truth is I've thought about blogging for a few years. I have tutorial photos for at least 5 more projects, that I've done over the past year. I can always go to that file if I have a block....
4. What is your favorite room in your home and why?
I would have to say the kitchen. Not because it's large or fine, it's quite small. (I live in a 900 square foot condo.) It's because of all the wonderful smells and fantastic recipes I've acquired and created over the years.
5. What is your favorite dessert?
This is a tough question, I love chocolate and I love lemon. So I have to go with Death by Chocolate, what a way to go.
6. What is your favorite band/singer?
Another tough one! I'm all 70's. Rock and Roll, Rhythm and Blues, Ok, one band....... STYX. I've seen them 20 times, at least, live. I've seen them from Alpine Valley, WI to Red Rocks, CO to a carnival cruise, Jamaica, and here, I saw them in Oct 2011 at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, SC. I love Tommy Shaw.
7. Florals or graphic prints?
Florals, they make me feel all girly and romantic.
8. Who is your favorite blogger?
I'm not sure I know how to define blogger, so it's an impossible question to answer. But everyone I've asked for any kind help or direction, have been more than happy to direct me. I'm so grateful.
9. What is your favorite HGTV show?
I don't watch tv. At one time, I loved Martha Stewart, until she went live, was she on HGTV? I liked design on a dime. So many great ideas for less money.
10. How do you like to spend your free time?
If you can get me off the computer.......here in the South, there are thrift stores and consignment shops everywhere. They are so much fun to go through. There are many here, in Calabash, within walking distance.
11. What was the last thing you pinned on Pinterest?
It was old fashion sugar cookies. It's a tradition to make cookies when I visit the grandchildren. Cutting them out in fun shapes and decorating them, of course the children mostly like to eat them. But I'm always interested in a better recipe.
Thanks for tagging me, Meegan! It was fun!
Connie @ Hot Flash'n Craft'n
Okay Girls, I hope you have as much fun as I did, I look forward to reading all about you and your blog, your tips, and advise.
Now here are the questions I have for those bloggers I tagged:
1. How long did it take you to get your blog up and running smoothly?
2. What's your favorite herb, why, and do you make with it?
3. What's your best home remedy?
4. How do you get your whites, their whitest?
5. What's your last minute, homemade dinner?
6. What's your advise on growing your blog?
7. What's your favorite place you've visited and why?
8. Winter, spring, summer or fall? Which is your favorite season, and why?
9. Who inspires you, most?
10. Where would a new blogger go or if you are a new blogger, where would you go, when you need help with setting up your PAGES if they want them different then blogger template offers?
11. In the summer, what is your favorite family activity?
Thank you Meegan, I enjoyed it.
Have a great day!